StonedKillers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StonedKillers

Honor Points Quests

Briannan

Honor Points Quests Empty Honor Points Quests

Post  Briannan Sat May 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Well I made mistake and lost chance to get some Honor Points, so wanna post this for those that don't know, so don't make same mistake. Around lvl 50 seems like I got a quest from Morison the Officer in Port Lux and I think that's when I got my Plate of Honor. With it, you get Honor Points from some quests as long as you have it in ur bag. So later when I get another quest from Morison and he wanted to take my PoH, seems like I thought the mobs might be too hard at that point, so I passed on doing the quest.AND I was getting honor points from quests and didn't wanna lose them without the PoH. Thought I could do it later. But it never showed up again and I get to wondering why.

Then I'm in Forgotten Ruin and get 2 drops PoH and look on site and find out was supposed to do quests other times & missed.

So follow this link and whether quest is on ur list or not, talk to Morison and he should let u do it as long as ur HPoints are within the right range.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=28878

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:14 am